If you would like to donate to help prevent newborn baby deaths in the UK then please click the button below where you will be given the choice to make a regular or one-off donation.
If you are a UK taxpayer then please tick the relevant box to make your donation worth 25% more to us at no extra cost to you.
If you would prefer to donate by post then please make cheques payable to Kit Tarka Foundation and send to Kit Tarka Foundation, Loxdale Centre, Locks Hill, Portslade, BN41 2LA. Please do not send cash in the post. If you are a UK taxpayer please complete and enclose this Gift Aid form with your cheque.
On Sunday 11 July, an army of KTF supporters will be walking to raise funds for the charity and increase awareness of neonatal herpes.
The event is firmly becoming a family favourite appealing to all ages and abilities - we have raised over £3,000 so far which enabled us to fund our first research project and start our education programme.
More information about Walk for Kit can be found here.
LeapforKit - Brighton, 9 September 2021
Join us for our brand new event and take the leap down the i360 in Brighton - the highest controlled descent in the UK!
Stepping over the edge as the sun is setting over the sea, this is guaranteed to be a truly memorable experience and a once in a lifetime achievement. No training is needed and you will be supported by a qualified instructor.
Click here for more info and to sign up.
Virtual London Marathon - 3 October 2021
Only 2 places left
Become a marathon megastar for Kit Tarka Foundation and take on the Virtual London Marathon, set to be the world's first 100,000-person marathon. Join our team for free and walk, jog or run your marathon at a location of your choice to receive your official London Marathon finisher medal and t-shirt.
Click here for more info and to sign up.
EVENT SUBJECT TO COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS - New date to be arranged when swim lessons restart.
Splash for Kit is a sponsored splash taking place in Little Dippers and The Little Swim School classes. All the babies and toddlers will be invited to come to their swimming lesson in pyjamas and undertake a splash based challenge set by their teachers.
The little ones will be splashing to save the lives of babies so it will be an extra special day for them and their families.
We can't wait to see the little otters in action!
More information including details for parents and carers can be found here.
Help save babies' lives by bringing orange into your day to raise awareness of neonatal herpes. Wear orange, bake orange, walk in orange, make an orangerie, take an orange selfie or anything else orange inspired - the only limit is your imagination!
OTHER WAYS TO HELP
Are you participating in a sporting event or challenge and would like to raise money for KTF? If so, thank you! Our preferred fundraising platform is VirginGiving.
If you would like a paper sponsorship form then please click here for one you can print.
We would love you to organise your own event and donate the proceeds to help put an end to preventable neonatal death in the UK. Events our supporters have held so far are cake sales, supper clubs and plant sales and we have even had donations from a wedding!
If you can, please ask all your supporters to complete and return a Gift Aid form. This allows us to claim 25% of the value of the donation from HMRC at no extra cost to the donor.
Please use the contact form to request our bank details if required.
EVEN MORE WAYS TO HELP
There are lots of other ways to help KTF financially without spending a penny yourself. Here are a few ideas:
- Start a Facebook fundraiser for your birthday or another special occasion. These are easy to set up and it is often very pleasantly surprising how many friends choose to donate.
- Send your used inkjet cartridges to Recycle4Charity. Each used cartridge is worth £1 to us.
- Have a clearout and sell some items on eBay. You can choose to support Kit Tarka Foundation when you do by donating a percentage of your sale proceeds.
- Donate good quality secondhand clothes via Thrift+ who will send you a bag for free for you to fill up and drop off at a collection point near you. You can choose to donate solely to Kit Tarka Foundation or take half as a shopping credit for yourself.
- Help support us when you shop online. Use easyfundraising to shop with over 3,300 retailers. Every time you shop you'll raise a free donation to Kit Tarka Foundation, It's that easy. If you work for a company please ask the person responsible for business purchases like stationery to sign up too. Find out more here.
- We are registered with Amazon Smile so if you already use Amazon for your shopping you can support KTF with every eligible purchase at no cost to you. All you need to do is start your shopping at smile.amazon.co.uk and choose Kit Tarka Foundation as your supported charity.
VOLUNTEER FOR US
We have a brilliant team of volunteers who help run the charity and our events but are often looking for more people to join our team.
If we are seeking individuals with specific skills then we will put details on our vacancies page but please do get in touch if you have other skills you would like to offer!
Many thanks to our corporate and community supporters who are supporting us through the year:
and St George's Church, Kemptown for providing free hire of their church for KitFest.