We have launched a Covid-19 resilience fund to help us through these challenging times. You can read more about why we needed to take action here.
If you would like to donate to help prevent newborn baby deaths in the UK then please click the button below where you will be given the choice to make a regular or one-off donation.
If you are a UK taxpayer then please tick the relevant box to make your donation worth 25% more to us at no extra cost to you.
If you would prefer to donate by post then please make cheques payable to Kit Tarka Foundation and send to Kit Tarka Foundation, Loxdale Centre, Locks Hill, Portslade, BN41 2LA. Please do not send cash in the post. If you are a UK taxpayer please complete and enclose this Gift Aid form with your cheque.
WALK FOR KIT 2021 - 6th July
Watch this space for news of Walk for Kit 2021 and in the meantime click here to read all about the wonder that was Walk for Kit 2020: The Orange Edition!
EVENT SUBJECT TO COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS - New date to be arranged when swim lessons restart.
Splash for Kit is a sponsored splash taking place in Little Dippers and The Little Swim School classes. All the babies and toddlers will be invited to come to their swimming lesson in pyjamas and undertake a splash based challenge set by their teachers.
The little ones will be splashing to save the lives of babies so it will be an extra special day for them and their families.
We can't wait to see the little otters in action!
More information including details for parents and carers can be found here.
OTHER WAYS TO HELP
Are you participating in a sporting event or challenge and would like to raise money for KTF? If so, thank you! Our preferred fundraising platform is VirginGiving.
If you would like a paper sponsorship form then please click here for one you can print.
We would love you to organise your own event and donate the proceeds to help put an end to preventable neonatal death in the UK. Events our supporters have held so far are cake sales, supper clubs and plant sales and we have even had donations from a wedding!
If you can, please ask all your supporters to complete and return a Gift Aid form. This allows us to claim 25% of the value of the donation from HMRC at no extra cost to the donor.
Please use the contact form to request our bank details if required.
EVEN MORE WAYS TO HELP
There are lots of other ways to help KTF financially without spending a penny yourself. Here are a few ideas:
- Start a Facebook fundraiser for your birthday or another special occasion. These are easy to set up and it is often very pleasantly surprising how many friends choose to donate.
- Send your used inkjet cartridges to Recycle4Charity. Each used cartridge is worth £1 to us.
- Have a clearout and sell some items on eBay. You can choose to support Kit Tarka Foundation when you do by donating a percentage of your sale proceeds.
- Donate good quality secondhand clothes via Thrift+ who will send you a bag for free for you to fill up and drop off at a collection point near you. You can choose to donate solely to Kit Tarka Foundation or take half as a shopping credit for yourself.
- Help support us when you shop online. Use easyfundraising to shop with over 3,300 retailers. Every time you shop you'll raise a free donation to Kit Tarka Foundation, It's that easy. If you work for a company please ask the person responsible for business purchases like stationery to sign up too. Find out more here.
- We are registered with Amazon Smile so if you already use Amazon for your shopping you can support KTF with every eligible purchase at no cost to you. All you need to do is start your shopping at smile.amazon.co.uk and choose Kit Tarka Foundation as your supported charity.
VOLUNTEER FOR US
We have a brilliant team of volunteers who help run the charity and our events but are often looking for more people to join our team.
If we are seeking individuals with specific skills then we will put details on here but, in the meantime, feel free to get in touch if you think you can help us by volunteering your time.
Current volunteer vacancies:
- stewards for the 2021 sponsored walk
- KTF Champions
Many thanks to our corporate and community supporters who are supporting us through the year:
and St George's Church, Kemptown for providing free hire of their church for KitFest.